NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Suzannah B. Troy Blizzard Update Freezing Rain to Bloomie Rupe Fast One NY Pensions to Tacopina Seigel NYPD Rape Cop Lawyers Rude Sexually Ignorant V Lawyers


Yo, first I got caught in the freezing rain.  I didn’t bring my own bags to carry home food from Whole Foods so their double bagged paper shopping back broke in the middle of the street with 2 beautiful apples rolling into filthy dirty black water.  My hands were numb with cold.  Needless to say I didn’t bring the apples home.  What a waste of money and fruit.  (note i downloaded Steve Jobs bio on to my iphone -- my eyes get tired so it is audio unabridged. )

How is Occupy Wall Street doing?  Go to this link and make sure to follow like a treasure hunt the links until you get to the dish on Brookfield, Occupy’s landlord being worth $150 Billion yes 150 BILLION dollars and they got big loans from our Federal Government!  Nice....read about the loans.  I am eager for an update from Occupy.   http://eastvillageeasteastvillage.blogspot.com/2011/10/phony-poser-christine-quinn-did-not.html
                                                ---------------------------------


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmt4F6OluEI
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/10/mayor-bloomberg-murdoch-restructure.html
One percent of the richest folks USA will control NYC pension with Mike Bloomberg's help -- just like he helped CityTime to be the Tax Payers Titanic. 
The pension restructuring should have happened in the 1st term. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmt4F6OluEI
How convenient the pensions restructuring that should have happen in Bloomberg’s 1st term has been restructured to cutting out John Liu/Comptroller from every taking action with the massive stock the NY pension happens to own of News Corp. If you have not followed my links like a treasure hunter to the Gawker article you have missed the point of what I am saying so wake-up and you need to know about Wireless Generation and read the link i posted from NYTimes on Liu putting the kibosh on 27 million dollar deal Rupe’s Wireless Generation NYC gov schools....amazing how much power Rupe has and he doesn’t like being interfered with.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7KNrU0Iloo

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/10/chad-seigel-tacopina-seigel-nypd-rape.html
I dare anyone in the media to ask Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel if they have any idea why rapes are up and under reported in NYC.

I urge you to write the supreme court and express your outrage that a lawyer compared women's genitals in court to a venus fly trap.
I believe in freedom of speech but calling a hate crime that encourages even more violence towards women to be punished.
Tell me the fix was not in and I will laugh in your face.   I have video on Youtube of Brian King who works for Tacopina Seigel and a vile creature who would not give me her name bragging that it was going to be an acquittal.  What did they know that we did not?  Did they have the dinner date with the jurors planned before the trial ended as well?


I was threatened with a law suit by Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel....never served me just like Casey Anthony's lawyer threatened a woman blogger as well.
As an artist rewarded to know Chad Seigel upset my posters dehumanizing him and Tacopina.  I wrote $750 an hour on Tacopina forehead as well as over their faces my outrage at putting the rape victim on trial and comparing our genitals to a fly trap.


Click on photo to read about Cha Seigel and Joe Tacopina needing an anatomy lesson!


ALL WOMEN'S GROUPS AND ANYONE THAT LOVES WOMEN DO SOMETHING TAKE ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  RAPES ARE UP AND UNDER REPORTED!!!!!
John Elligon of The NY times covered up for Chad Seigel refusing to even report Chad Seigel's name when identifying his hateful analogy posed as a question.