NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, October 3, 2011

Suzannah Troy Gets Past NY Times Censors Slams Bloomberg and Quinn Slush Abuse and more

8.
New York
October 3rd, 2011
10:14 am
Dennis Vacco and Raymond Costello could do to king Mike Bloomberg what our Founding Fathers did with King George and that is liberate us by simply asking Mike Bloomerg under oath did he break campaign laws? Take out the campaign law rule book...read him the law and ask him plain and simple. Also ask Mike how he expected John Haggerty to spend 1.1 million dollars in 24 hours? Even Paris Hilton couldn’t spend that on a campaign in 24 hours which proves Mike wanted to win, wanted Haggerty to do his dirty deeds and keep the change which is why he never asked for an audit. Vacco and Costello didn’t take Harris down and they could have so I am confident they will give Bloomberg a hard time but they will not shake-up NYC government. Today Dennis Vacco and Raymond Costello depose mayor bloomberg (ex) king of New York. Mike Bloomberg is the king of funneling money. He used people as money mules they way drug dealers use money mules and from his personal account, his charity as well as slush money. I wish Vacco and Costello would also call Christine Quinn and ask her under oath if she used slush money aka tax payer money to push through a third term after making a back room deal with mayor Mike Bloomberg.