NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The New York Daily News Drops Black Out Posts Suzannah B. Troy’s Video Slut Walk Showing Massive Turn out Not 100s

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/10/01/2011-10-01_hundreds_of_women_march_in_slutwalknyc_protest_against_sexual_assault.html


Wow thanks for putting up my video proving there were easily thousands not hundreds -- you can see it says on my chest RAPES and Murdered Yu Yao ( she was pulled in to an alley way in Queens by her hair and there I am holding the large posters of Joe Tacopina -- the one you can see is Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel.  The NYDN was the only American newspaper to report his name and in your face hate crime.  They called as their medical expert Dr. Essing who handed over baby Lisa w/NO PAPER work to Joel Steinberg who beat her to death. Ask Tacopina Seigel why rapes are up and under reported.  I had the names of Laura Garza, Imette St. Guillien, Jennifer Moore 17 on my shirt! We pasted as close to the 9th Precinct as possible.  See my tube of me standing in front of the 9th!

Wow stunned The NY Daily News did actually ad my video footage proving the massive turn out was not in the hundreds but much greater-----the image the video is frozen on says it all for me -- Yu Yao Rapes and Murders and the Chad Seigel poster.

Watch me in front of the 9th Precinct!
I challenged Cy Vance’s handling of the NYPD heroin!



took a screen shot in case my work gets censored and removed.....click on it to see my shirt and I am holding my Tacopina Seigel posters.