NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, October 28, 2011

Suzannah Troy Calls Stu Loeser/Marc La Vorgna to ask if Steve Rattner Will Have a Role in Pension Restructing?




Stu Loeser/Marc La Vorgna (Mayor), (212) 788-2958October 27, 2011


Mayor Mike Bloomberg keeps Steve Rattner on his private payroll despite being banned by the Sec for his role in pay to play NY Pensions and Rattner pleading the 5th 62 times so I am curious to know if Steve Rattner will be advising Mike Bloomberg on the pension restructuring. 


Mike Bloomberg continues to open doors even wider -- revolving doors of corruption and Mike Bloomberg rewards a culture of failure but only in his public empire aka NYC gov.  CityTime, ECTP, NYCAPS, NY Pensions including pay to play Steve Rattner, Board of Ed NYC schools, etc.



I will give you Stu and Marc’s response as soon as I get one!

Why Bloomberg and gang trying to shut Liu down, the Unions, Liu could win if he runs for mayor and ......read this from Gawker....http://gawker.com/5851781/michael-bloomberg-has-rupert-murdochs-back
Among News Corp.'s larger investors are New York City's five pension funds, which collectively own a $92 million chunk of the company. And New York City Comptroller John Liu, who manages the funds, is joining a shareholder revolt that seeks to oust Murdoch, his two sons James and Lachlan, and a number of other Murdoch cronies from the company's board on account of all the lying to Parliament and running their British newspapers like a massive criminal conspiracy.



(Note from Suzannah....Is this why Mike is finally attempting to restructure pensions or should I say neutralize Liu?)

At least Mike Bloomberg’s thugs don’t us

At least Mike Bloomberg’s thugs don’t use guns to try and shoot some one down -- that would be beneath Mike....stay tuned...

and don’t foret Liu  vs.  Murdoch’s  tech deals NYC schools

Murdoch wanted to go global and NYC schools was to be a  feather in Murdoch’s empire...