NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sign Petition To Demand Hospital

Please sign this petition for a New Hospital. The NYC Council, under
direction from Chris Quinn, Speaker of the NYC Council and representative
of Manhattan's West Side will be voting on allowing William Rudin to
proceed to tear down St Vincent's. Make your voice heard and others to NYC
politicians that we will not accept CONDO's, without a plan for a Full Service
Hospital.
http://signon.org/sign/hands-off-st-vincents?source=c.fwd&r_by=1951294


Pennies on the Dollar in Bankruptcy Court William Rudin dishonors his fathers charity and takes St Vincent's away as the Community asks and demands a New Hospital.  He is starting to tear down the hospital even before he has approval from the City agencies. Showing his spite for the community. All the while building 450 Luxury Apartments.  Bringing in over 1,000 new resident's to the community. With no hospital nearby for emergency needs.  The closest hospitals are at 60th Street and 1st Avenue, both miles away from the swath of 60th Street to the Battery of Manhattan.  Show you care about the health of residents, tourists, and workers in West Manhattan and sign the petition to present to Bill Rudin and Chris Quinn.  Both have the shown the "kiss of death for a new hospital" with their close ties to one another (a picture exists showing this.)

I have tried to support you all in your efforts.  Please support me in mine. We need a new hospital.

Peace
Timothy