NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Henry Buhl ACE Uber Evil Bernie Madoff of Prince St. Sidewalk Illegally drops planters on Vendors work spaces



I contacted Bob Gormely and he confirmed it was not sanctioned by Community Board 1.   He had my 311 complaint forwarded to DOT.  DOT inspector came and confirmed these planters are illegal and one is blocking pedestrian traffic.

Who knew about this illegal drop?

Did the NYPD 01 Precinct?

Did the Mercer Hotel a staff member came out and immediately water the planters so was the watering arrangement worked out with Andre Balaz and The Mercer.

I caught Barbara Thomas who works for Henry Buhl and ACE and at first admitted was ACE and refused to tell me anything -- and I film her going in to The Mercer Hotel "Kitchen" perhaps to celebrate a Bernie Madoff sidewalk illegal action making long term artists and vendors homeless.

Video coming