NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mike Bloomberg King of Spin and NYC Gov Crime CityTime


As I have said before multi-Watergates not like multi-orgasms....

and Mike  Bloomberg, Team Bloomberg, Christine Quinn and her gang should all be resigning and not just for the illegal third term and slush abuse but for ECTP, CityTime and a series of Tax Payer's Tech Titanics and non-tech contracts that could be close to 10 billions dollars of money mis-spent abused and the money flowed like water in to deep pockets as we again are threatened with cruel cuts --- 

Wake-up New Yorkers!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Bloomberg Mr. Spin has you all talking about sugar drinks!

He did something probably paid his Google pals money to push my blog posts way down the search engine.  Do you think his thugs removed my YouTube channel and the wiki page on me and censorship?

You know I do.

Mike Bloomberg got help from his media pals to silence voices in opposition.

It is like rewind replay same thing happening again as Christine Quinn is pushed when in fact we have no hospital were St. Vincent's was!




What the newspapers are not reporting is the community is getting even angry at Bill Rudin and Christine Quinn....this is her district!!!!!!!!!!!!