NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, June 4, 2012

Music Box Films High Alert Suzannah B. Troy Has Rented all the Swedish Wallanders Now Available ITune

Yo, Music Box Films!  Do thing ASAP for me -- high alert...I rented or bought all the Swedish Wallanders from what ever season that was and I need more!!!!!!!!!


I know you have them so please do a deal with Itunes asap.

Itunes has the Swedish series under movies and the British remake under TV.  Itunes also makes it really hard for some reason to see all the Swedish Wallander series available but it looks like 13 episodes as of now so PLEASE!!!!!!!!!   Please do something asap!!!!!!!!!!

I am a little burnt out with all the extreme crime ick eek just want to puke but I have to watch.

Now that crazy about 11 and 12.     Wallander reminds me a little of Peter Falk in Columbo but much prouded and tidier.