NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kumare Documentary Catfish of Yoga with Spiritual Stingers



I was sent this... 


"Kumare is the best movie about the weird (and yes, also occasionally wonderful) world of yoga I have ever seen. It is both a documentary and social experiment that explores spiritual authenticity and the modern American yogi. In the light of the very strange events surrounding yogis and - ehem - gurus over the past year, it is an especially timely and provocative film. It is also funny, and moving, and a bunch of other adjectives that you attach to an awesome film. 

Vikram's film just won the Audience Award for Best Documentary at SXSW and will open theatrically on June 20th at the IFC Theater.” 




From Suzannah B. Troy:   Kumare the film:  It is a Sachsa Baron Cohen meets Music Man with Catfish like ending -- a new genre of film making you won't forget.   Kumare is  Yoga film with Catfish like stingers.

 As a woman I want to talk to you about gurus and sex -- women students but I won't say anymore until the film is released because it is like Catfish.

 ps filmed in another country in my opinion Vikram could have ended up a dead film maker.   See the film to see why I say this.

 Plus talk to me about celebrity worship, Michael Jackson a guru? I ask with irony because it seems people look outside themselves, devalue themselves to raise up fake gods aka a need for celebrity worship.

Note:   I thanked the film maker for not being like a guru when it come to women students.   See the film and research gurus and you will know what I am talking about.

FYI:  I googled Vikram Gandhi and besides finding the film maker I found a money manager that used to work at Credit Suisse.   I am going to take a wild leap and guess not the same guy.  That would have made it even more scathing if it was the Credit Suisse Vikram Gandhi making this film.  Any relation...?

Best, peace and love from a very tired Suzannah....need about 10 years of sleep.