NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Last 2 Public Hearings Lives At Risk No Hospital W. Village Speak Out Against Rudin/North Shore/LIJ Proposal

Lives at risk with no West Side Hospital/Trauma I Center
Everyone urged to come and speak out at the last two public hearings against steamroller train  Rudin/NorthShore/LIJ proposal to install a "Duane Reade on Stretchers" non-hospital emergency room in St. Vincent's O'Toole Building 7th Ave and 12th St.

Wednesday
 9//2011 Community Board Public Health Hearing
Village Community School 272 W. 10th St
6:30 pm
Wednesday is last day to register to attend  the  final New York State Department of Health Hearing being  held 10 am on Thursday September 22, at 90 Church Street 4th Floor.
Must call Colleen Frost 518-402-0964 or Email PHHPC@health.state.ny.us
Re: CON # 111531  (Lenox Hill/NorthShoreLIJ)
Picture I.D. needed at door.