NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, September 16, 2011

Moon Hooch Suzannah B. Troy LOVES Them & Giuseppi Logan Begin The Beguine




<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AlYjb_WepSo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


In the Cd these young guys spend the a lot of time writing their thanks to the people who have helped them including Miguel Manuel for donating Wenzi McGowen’s tenor and baritone saxaphones -- the thank yous are very deep, amazing depth for such young men.

2nd half of the YouTube is Wenzi’s invention -- a modified card board tube...
“bazookahorn”

I never got to speak to these guys...and I can’t express the new level of exhaustion I feel.  I start physical therapy for my knee next week.  Run down but this was joyous....my heart sings often and often completely strangers I have no intention of ever getting to know but that is NYC -- I find I am often in a rush and I love alone time...quiet time believable or not but I love these guys -- their energy and reading their thanks to friends and supporters their good souls and music soul.
I love Moon Hooch and these handsome young men energetically and creatively playing their saxs conjured Giuseppi Logan who I fear is in an old age home.

http://musicsaveslivesx.wordpress.com/2010/11/17/interview-with-moon-hooch/

Watch Begin the Beguine -- my first YouTube that rocked the jazz world of GL admirers and was a catalyst for his first and I fear last CD after he crashed and burned after 2 successful records in the 1960’s.  So happy I reunited him with his youngest son and only child from his 2nd marriage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTssjT9rAmQ   Note:  Although the Wiki page on my YouTube channel being censored was attacked by sock puppets demanding removal I am acknowledge on  Giuseppi Logan’s Wiki page.  
Ran home and posted my tube of Giuseppi Logan playing Begin the Beguine and had no idea people thought he was dead. I found this tube from teh 60's by British film maker and there was a little boy.  I would unite them almost 45 years later because of my YouTube series.


GL had fallen and broken his hip.  When I visited him in at Beth Israel I had to make an Olympic effort going back and forth from the phone store to try and get his phone up and working... I put 50 dollars on his phone and that telephone number is now not in service.   I really knocked myself out and I having been operating on empty so that was upsetting.  GL said he wanted crutches...He did not want to be operated on.  He said that would be double jeopardy and talked about writing a symphony still longing to express himself still longing for support which every artist craves and needs..... sad  http://youtu.be/PSO1Jmd2zVE  last I saw GL Beth Israel http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/05/giuseppi-logan-in-beth-israel-hospital.html

I did instantly fall in love with these young guys and they did evoke a GL quality of being uniquely themselves...
I bought Moon Hooch’s CD and I am transferring to my Iphone.