NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, September 12, 2011

Mayor Bloomberg Haggerty Trial Sept. 12 Rumor Mike’s Charity Use


Remember Ghost Busters...who are you going to call?

Will Haggerty’s defense team  call Mayor Bloomberg, Kevin Sheekey, Pat Harris, Wolfson and I hope Christine Quinn, Ms. Slush and Intimidation ( just to name a few)?

Will Bloomberg’s abuse of his charity money be exposed to steal or win his third term?  Did Mike break more laws than wiring money out of his personal account.

Bloomberg felony?  I don’t know about that but he did commit a Misdemeanor A which carries up to a year in jail.

Is Judge Zweibel going to prevent Haggerty from defending himself and what of the rumor he is the DA’s judge?


Will Cy Vance find a way to make this case go away like the rapacious IMF chief?

Can you name The New York Post news reporter who broke the Haggerty story and forced Cy Vance to do his job?  If you can you win a free trip to Bermuda on “Air Mike”....just joking of course.

Read why Mike Bloomberg needs Christine Quinn as mayor of NYC to protect him and from what?
Possible indictments on more than one front?

 Stay tuned for more on “CityTime SAIC: Sounds of Silence”.
Mike got carried away and his advisors let him....stay tuned for more cover-ups and witness how some folks are above the law!