NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mike Bloomberg, Even Paris Hilton Couldn’t Spend 1.1 Mill on your campaign in 24 hours so why did you wire money to Haggerty


Even Paris Hilton could not spend 1.1 million dollars in 24 hours on Mike Bloomberg’s elections. It was obvious Mike Bloomberg funneled to Haggerty to do as he would but even Paris Hilton in reality tv show prime couldn’t have actually dispersed 1.1 on actual campaign expenses so why did Mike wire 1.1 million to be funneled to Haggerty and never followed up on how Haggerty spent the money? Because Mike did not care. He just wanted a win and rewards his players large! That also includes countless perks we are not on the books.