NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mayor Bloomberg 9-11 No Room For Heroes 10 Yrs Later? FDNY NYPD PAPD EMS Betrayal At Ground Zero Continues by Suzannah B. Troy Artist

My letter published in The Wall Street Journal in May of 2005 “Betrayal At Ground Zero” and the betrayal grows exponentially tomorrow is just another example not allowing surviving rescue workers to attend the memorial because supposedly there is not enough room?

All these years at the site the largest loss of rescue workers in our Nation, State and City as well as within each dept. should have been recognized at the WTC site but what of the slow motion deaths 9-11 of heroes claimed letter and I believe firemen Bobby Beddia and Joseph Graffagnino are 9-11 heroes taken because of 9-11 as well as negligence but 9-11 got them as well.


Just a reminder -- watch Guiliani Time and see why Rudy is not the 9-11 hero we thought he was including not moving the command center after the 1st attack  and a reminder from me, Rudy actually tried to prevent the FDNY from taking their fire trucks down to the WTC site to pick up their dead at one point.