NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, September 30, 2011

Mike Bloomberg to Testify Monday! Mike Did U Really Think He Could Spend 1.1 mill in a day?


Comment below I attempt to get past The NY Times censors! Note I think John Elligon and his editors are sexist pigs covering for misoygnist lawyer Chad Seigel by not naming him for his in your face hate crime in court does “it” snap shut like a (Venus) Fly Trap? in the infamous NYPD Rape Cop trial where a guilty cop walked but here goes.....

True or false? Cy Vance gave Mike Bloomberg and Team Bloomberg immunity officially or is it unofficially. Considering that the DA tried to prevent Haggerty from defending himself isn’t odd that if Vance gave Team Bloomberg immunity that The New York Times has not reported it. Cy Vance has stated Mike did not broke  break campaign laws but Mike Bloomberg did break campaign laws and it is a Misdemeanor A that carries up to a year in jail. Mike wired 1.1 million dollars out of his personal account the day before the election and even if Paris Hilton worked for Mike on his campaign she would have a heard  hard time spending that amount of money in 24 hours. Did Mike Bloomberg the king of funneling money really believe Haggerty could disperse 1.1 million dollars to campaign workers and on campaign expenses in 24 hours? I don’t think so. The goal was to win at all costs and feel free to keep the change so to speak. Bloomberg never asked for a forensic audit for this mayoral run or the previous one where he funneled money to Haggerty as well. John Haggerty is innocent, as innocent as Mike Bloomberg that is.