NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The NY Times Cover-Up for Dave Paterson Protecting Dave Johnson Violence Towards Women Comment no. 14 Suzannah B. Troy makes it best Censors but will Comment No. 15 Front Page Fluff Like Dave is Steve Rattner

New York
September 6th, 2011
9:58 pm
I stood outside WOR and protest Dave Paterson. I asked him what he has to say about Violence Towards Women and Dave Johnson.
Thank you for your submission. Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive. An email will be sent to you at sbtfaith@aol.com (Change e-mail)

Your Submitted Comment

Display Name

Suzannah B. Troy

Location

New York

Comment

First I did my new technique to get by The NY Times Censors and posted a minimal comment 
and now here is the real comment that readers wont’ see. http://youtu.be/6fPuhfFMipQ 
No one has the guts from the media to do what I did 
and ask Paterson why he protected Dave Johnson. I confronted him about Violence Towards Women. 
He said he suspended Johnson. Semantically correct but a lie.
 He did nothing and kept him on the payroll as long as possible
 until The NY Times finally exposed him. 
Five staff members resigned in protest and utter disgust but Paterson
 did not resign or fire Dave Johnson who pleaded guilty. 


Shame on The NY Times for aiding and abetting a cover-up
 and everyone else involved that insisted Paterson stay in office
 and one big reason was big financial deals including 
the Aqueduct bid turned scandal. From Albany to City Hall
 the People are fed-up. I was the only person to report Bloomberg
 may not win do to voter anger May 4, 2009 http://youtu.be/F3OLAgH1MJg
I was way a head of The NY Times and I am again. 
People of every color and back round shook my hand today.
 They can’t stand the violence or the corrupt politicians or the cover-ups.