NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Carmen Arroyo Still on Public Advocate Landlord Watch List!



Like Pedro Espada and so many others the Arroyo mother and daughter have avoided 
indictments but the NY State Assembly can't get off Bill DeBlasio's landlord watch list
of shame!


Oh Pedro is going to jail (I am not talking about being a slum lord jail time) but he should have soooo much company from a diverse
slice of corrupt politicos from Albany to City Hall and where do you rank Vito Lopez and 
proteges?  

NEIGHBORHOODUNITSTOTAL INFRACTIONSsort iconHOUSING VIOLATIONSSTATUS UPDATES1
CARMEN ARROYO, INDIVIDUAL
1626 TAYLOR AVENUE
BRONX
Bronx4
Total: 57
Trend: 2
since 4/5/2011
A Class: 13
B Class: 29
C Class: 14
I Class: 1
Last updated: 7/08/12