NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Obama Booed


Obama tables are set up in key spots here in NYC and the response is underwhelming in contrast to the massive shouts and mega celebrations here in NYC when he won.

If he wins it will be just barely and voters here in NYC tell me because they can't vote republican they are voting for him.

Here are some clues....

Obama's support of Tim Bail Out Banks Geithner...
speaking of which
Obama's health care means what when we have how many hospital closings here in NYC including St. Vincent's open Sept. 11 

Obama even mildy considering Bloomberg for any position in The White House when Mike Bloomberg is responsible for over seeing the largest -- billions of tax payer dollars abused and or stolen....

It's hard for New Yorkers to have their neighborhoods shut down so Obama can gather up millions from movie stars while Obama is silent on gun violence, violence period is up in NYC including rapes and for me it sickens me he courts Jay-Z who turned away mothers and fathers from using a hospital where he installed bullet proof glass to have his wife give birth and The Obama Family supports this?

Why does Jay-Z need bullet proof glass in a maternity ward and get the right to turn away Mommas and Poppas that need to give birth President Obama and Michelle Obama?

I voted for Obama not voting for him this time.  May write in a name because I a not voting for Romney.