NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hey Dummy When U Bribe The Manhattan U Don't Use Currency Back Room Deals!


Meng openly bragged while everyone else just understands it is a given that Cy Vance fixes for Mike Bloomberg, Team Bloomberg, Christine Quinn -- as in hello, I Suzannah B. Troy called Cy Vance's integrity hotline....got no response.  Mike Bloomberg and Quinn protected on slush abuse breaking campaign laws...anything but murder not to worry?

Bill Rudin with some help from Howard Rubenstein convinced Cy Vance to not prosecute the St. Vincent's crooks because it might bring unwanted attention to Rudin's acquistion of St. Vincent's? 
Hey Cy:  Christine Quinn locked out her own district from testifying -- her staff was a no show as a 75 year old man fainted from the cold and an ambulance took 30 minutes.  No investigation.  Hard to believe every body from City Hall to Manhattan DA isn't for sale the currency back room deals but Meng's father got busted for actually using currency?

Christine Quinn and feminists have no problem with Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel comparing a rape victim's bruised vagina to a Venus Fly Trap or Grace Meng's political backer involved in pushing her and sex ads in his paper ho hum....

Yeah Grace I believe you are independent of your father just like Dave Paterson is of his, Bill Thompson is of his and Andrew Cuomo is of his.....and Christine Quinn is of her father Mike Bloomberg!