NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, August 20, 2012

Bronx pol Naomi Rivera Vengeful of Boy Toy She Put on Payroll


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/how_jilted_naomi_got_revenge_ApkywmoAXDWKCdHLRFfmsJ

Folks it goes on all the time from Albany to City Hall and you do not have to sleep with these oligarch wannabes for them to be vengeful.

I have a story about Cy Vance and an email I am posting tomorrow unless I get an apology that in my opinion is nasty and why because I am critical of Cy Vance's handling of the heroin in the NYPD rape cop trial as wondering why NYPD rape cop moreno is walking the streets of NYC.

One nice person in his office did direct me to the Appellate division to continue my quest to learn when Moreno is going to jail.

Do you think Andy Cuomo who acts more and more like Richard Nixon is vengeful and Christine Quinn who has gotten where she is by ambition because she is far more ambitious than she is intelligent.

No sex is required to deal with these types that push their special pals like Cuomo has pushed Dave Perjuy Paterson.  Andy Cuomo the NY State AG pushes Paterson who silenced a victim of spousal abuse and the only honest staff members resigned while Dave kept Dave Paterson on the payroll for as long as possible.

Who paid Dave Johnson's legal bills where finally much later on he plead guilty finally despite Dave Paterson protecting him.

If I was being murdered on the street in front of Cuomo he wouldn't dial 911.  None of these creeps would.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/08/naomi-rivera-her-boy-toy-like-bloomberg.html