NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Vidal Sassoon Super Stars Reborn at Salon SCK near Lincoln Center!

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/07/vidal-sassoon-nyc-rebellion-spawns.html

I always loved Vidal Sassoon and even rented the movie about Vidal from Itunes so when I heard news there was a rebellion (see link above) I moved quickly!   It was like the Civil War, the North vs the South and I backed the North of course!

I am loyally following the Vidal Sassoon Rebellion on my blogs as Vidal Sasson expatriates ---   super star hair stylists and colorists shine on at their new home Salon SCK and I Love Salon SCK!


Here I am with Lai, my miracle worker who makes me look like I have a lot more hair than I have!

Lai and I  have been together for a long time so where he goes I follow.

I don't understand how Vidal Sassoon could lose their top talent but New Yorkers are very loyal and we have followed Lai, April, Valerie, Clint, Arlene, Heather, Kelly, Joseph, Thea and Melinda to Salon SCK at 1845 Broadway -- 2nd floor.    Walk through the front doors ground level and up the stairs in to this elegant yet very cool hair oasis.

After you get your hair artfully made-over you can walk over to Lincoln Center and take in some of the best cultural events or take in the Chagall Painting and enjoy the people gathering about as you look absolutely fabulous!

Salon SCK is just a bit more relaxed atmosphere and yet highest the high standards of Vidal Sassoon and if you wondered where the top talent went you can find that at Salon SCK!

I love SCK!
xoxoxo
Suzannah B. Troy
Artist Activist
ps  I  am on a budget so I visit once every other month