NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, August 20, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg Yelled Down CityTime ECTP at Press Conference NYPD Intelligence Division




FYI:  My jacket with patches is in the 9-11 Museum if it ever opens and front and center is an NYPD patch and I have several other NYPD divisions but it seems the NYPD wants to alienate as many New Yorkers as possible including supporters.
Part 2

I will post part 1 soon

NYPD intelligence
division Det Lynch (part 1 -- after he was abusive I finally turned on the camera)  refused to identify himself name badge number was verbally abusive and physically intimidating leaning in -- Internal Affairs complaint no 7928 video part 1 coming.

I was told because police investigating police is a mute point to call CCRB which didn't evoke much confident of accountably either but I called both because when I asked Lynch for his name and badge number he refused and became physically intimidating to me as well as his behavior in my opinion plain stupid.  All he had to do was say his name and badge number.  If had answer my question in the beginning there would be no video but he was a willfully obtuse.  

Internal Affairs and even NYPD Lt. O'Sullivan knows when you ask a plain clothes officer for their name, rank and what division they are to tell you about NYPD Lynch refused to tell me.

Lt. O'Sullivan refused to give me Lynch's first name and even his first name for way too long in my opinion.  He threw trust out the window.

I was surrounded so I could not focus camera but my opera singer voice from across the street hit Bloomberg like Ali and he was shocked and than laughed it off.

NYPD officer is Lynch's supervisor Lt O'Sullivan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pj_Mk2JOEQ
I was being intimidated by the NYPD intelligence division with Lt. Dan O'Sullivan leading the charge so I could not focus the camera but using my opera singer lungs I got Bloomberg from across the street!  His face-- I wish you could have seen the expression!  Shock and than he laughed it off -- very smart.  I am praying the media got it because I shouted over him.

The press conference "New York City Brownfield Cleanup Program"  Mayor's Office of Environmental Protection  - they had a big fancy sports car parked on the sidewalk so it seemed like a contradiction in terms along with every Bloomberg -- a big phony hypocrite.

I made a call and spoke with an FBI agent this morning about the 911 Tech System and Bloomberg approving 1 billion 14 million over-ride along with Mark Page and City Council so we have spent 2 billion 14 million and the system is flawed more than the mayor's new tech bike program.

ECTP 911 Tech System bigger corruption than CityTime so I am proud I spoke up for The People of NYC and that includes the NYPD that are good and honest like NYPD officers that died heroically Sept 11 but today NYPD Det. Lynch from the Intelligence division was rude and way out of line.  The only thing worse would have been if he hit me or falsely arrested me.