NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg Christine Quinn NYPD Intelligence Division Harass Critics Violate NYPD Protocol Refusing to Give Badge Numbers and Names!

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/07/christine-quinns-nypd-sgt-intelligence.html

and than there is Mike Bloomberg's Intelligence Division  --  Above link Christine Quinn's NYPD Intelligence Sgt.  as I recall from watching the video he does not show his badge -- he flashes it but we never see his badge number -- we never learn his name.






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0sZp7FH0UY&feature=share&list=UUmCef-t72tojrbQ3d8UW2LA
Above link part 1 Mike Bloomberg Baby Putin has a press conference public street for Brownfield clean up but doesn't want the community to be part of it and any critics just press that will write his informercials and accept his baloney and ask no tough questions... I was told I could talk to the most senior press person when they arrived.  See what happens when Mike's NYPD Intelligence Det proves to me he isn't very intelligent in my opinion or ethical violating NYPD protocol.


http://youtu.be/4pj_Mk2JOEQ   Lt. Dan O'Sullivan does not violate NYPD protocol but he oh so cleverly violates my first amendment rights but too his credit he didn't put his hands on me or violate my personal space.  At the Triangle Shirt Factory Anniversary poor Intelligence Division could not do what Lt. O'Sullivan does which is very politely and respectfully silences me.


                    Christine Quinn has her NYPD Army harass her critics.....and are they being willfully obtuse of the laws and NYPD protocol?

NYPD Officer who won't identify himself -- is he from NYPD Intelligence Division pretending he does not know NYPD protocol that requires NYPD to give their name, badge number and the precinct or division they are from?



NYPD won't talk to Louis which is discourteous and an NYPD no no, and  than tries to make protestors move when there is no reason to  ---  this is  public sidewalk and there is plenty of clearance for pedestrians, and this less than transparent NYPD PO might be giving Donny wrong information, too.



NYPD PO violates protocol --- flashes badge, never answers activist as required by NYPD protocol about his identification, gives civilian protestors incorrect information about bus stop that is about 100 feet away (very far at least)  -- so he is effectively lying to protestors to make them move?



Part 3 http://christine-quinn-sold-out.blogspot.com/2012/08/Louis-Flores-Update-NYPD-Jack-Jaskaran-Elisa-Cokkinos.html

This Louis Flores video show a short clip at end of a tall white male 5 minutes 28 seconds in to the YouTube.... standing in a door way and he was honest with protestors identifying his name and that he is with NYPD Intelligence but the African gentleman in the 2 YouTubes above who I believe is an unprofessional  Sgt. in the Intelligence is caught on camera "lying"? to protestors to trying and get them to move when in fact they did not have to.

look 5 minutes 28 seconds -- NYPD Intelligence Division....