NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cy Vance Karmic Justice He Lets Bloomberg Quinn Break Laws Fitting Cy A Victim


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/sigh_vance_my_id_was_pilfered_zvqb5StkbCffG4TGZGjqWP

Karmically challenged one term Cy Vance got some karmic justice for allowing top government officials break campaign laws and commit perjury -- yes Mike did it during the Haggerty trial a sitting mayor so it is only fitting he and Christine Quinn get some karma pie more to come if the laws of the Universe do right by The People of NYC since he failed us.

One Term Cy Vance and remember I called his public integrity hotline and reported Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn but he didn't have the young woman answering phones state the truth.  They are above the law.  The Village Voice article on Quinn and her huge staff working on her campaign -- apply that to this campaign run as well.

Cy Vance by bye Cy when is NYPD heroin Rape Cop Moreno going to jail?
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/08/joe-tacopina-cy-vance-moreno-jail-date.html

One term Cy said let's role the heroin Moreno had in his locker in to one year.

Try that if you are black.

Resign Bloomberg, Team Bloomberg, Cy Vance, Christine Quinn and her gi-normous staff that we are forced to pay their legal bills and Quinn approved Sullivan and Cromwell the same firm Goldman Sach uses and she hired Tony Simone from Goldman to be her community outreach -- Tony curses out community members including a gay critic Donny Moss, I was there when he did it and Tony are you really reaching out to banks on company time for Quinn's campaign?  Don't worry if you are Cy Vance will let you get away with it.