NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

911 Corruption Fired EMS Chief John Peruggia Scapegoated? by Suzannah B. Troy Artist

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/11/911-corruption-fired-ems-chief-john.html#.ULS9rlsDED0.tumblr

I know what it is to be scapegoated so I have to ask this since The NY Post is the only media outlet to report the EMS Software from the 911 Tech Disaster ECTP flatlined at least twice that we know of thanks to the ny post in Oct. 2011 and June 2012 and that was not Chief John Peruggia's fault and either is a 2 billion 14 million dollar tech disaster -- the 14 mill was just handed over to NASA for some strange reason when one main problem is just getting the address right.....

2 billion plus tech disaster and just answering the phone and getting basic info correct is to hard to do...

That isn't any Chief in the EMS dept's fault.   John Liu called for a criminal investigation after his 2nd audit and Juan Gonazlez reported it May of 2012 but Cy Vance did nothing.  No criminal investigation.

I called the FBI Aug 20th and spoke to an agent explaining, telling her the system would fail (again) and that John Liu called for a criminal investigation and we need Feds to do something!

After hanging up with the FBI agent I happen to come upon mayor Bloomberg and yelled him down.

I said the 911 tech system doesn't work.

That was August so where does the City get off firing the Chief of the EMS?