NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Zipper Documentary See U at the Screening xoxox Suzannah



Documentary about the rezoning of Coney Island and it will premiere in two screenings this weekend and next Thursday. I hope you can make it to one of them. I think you will really appreciate the tone of the film.

All the information is below. Feel free to spread the word and let me know if you are planning to come so I can say hello.


A film about greed, politics, land use and public policy, ZIPPER tells the story behind the battle over an American cultural icon. Small-time ride operator, Eddie Miranda, proudly runs a 38-year-old carnival contraption called the Zipper in the heart of Coney Island’s gritty amusement district. When his rented lot is snatched up by an opportunistic real estate mogul, Eddie and his ride become casualties of a power struggle between the developer and the City of New York over the future of the “People’s Playground.’’ Be it an affront to history or just the path of progress, the spirit of Coney Island is at stake. In a market-driven world where growth often trumps preservation, the Zipper may be only the beginning of what is lost.

All the links are below. Suzannah, I was able to check out your blog, but Louis, couldn't find yours - can you send a link!?

Please spread the word about Zipper. I have been working on it for 5 years. I really felt like it was important to tell the story of what actually happened in Coney Island and to take the city's economic development policies to task. It's funny and maddening and sad all at the same. The first 8 minutes of the rough cut is on the facebook page under videos.

twitter feed: @zipperfilm
website: http://www.z