NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Mike Bloomberg's Political Career Over No White House


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/20/bloomberg-for-president-nyc-mayor_n_2166672.html?utm_hp_ref=new-york
This comment is pending approval and won't be displayed until it is approved.

Bloomberg needs to be huddled with defense attorneys because of CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech scam...re: CityTime Gerald Shargel and Barry Bohrer maybe calling Bloomberg who testilied during the haggerty trial aka perjury. I imagine Team Bloomberg and Mike will suffer a far worse bought of amnesia and need immunity from Preet Bharara just like Cy Vance gave them and they were all tooooo guilty to wave immunity. Mike's career is over. Wait until the 911 tech scam mega corruption is exposed.

Stay tuned because CityTime derivative law suit by SAIC shareholders should cause some major trouble for top saic officials and make Preet squirm since he hasn't held top SAIC officials or top nyc gov officials accountable. He promised us arrests of NYC gov officials and so far none.

The SAiC shareholder law suits OJ Trial in reverse very bad news for mike.

Will this be censored...posting on my blog just in case.


I am assuming that the clueless author will censor me the way the new york times and the new york daily news do.  The NYDN is so evil that I am locked out.  At least I can post my comments on the NYT website and than have them censor me.

Mike and Rudy so guilty and they were so ambitious to get the head job at the white house they pushed contracts they shouldn't have and threw away systems that could have been expanded rather than tossed for Tax Payer's Titanics.  
http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2011/01/someone-explain-peter-powers-saic.html
CityTime Debacle started with  Rudy!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU  I was the only one to call it this way  - no renewal with SAIC and instead a full investigation -- the only one...my union buddies that brought me in to take a look said we have to renews.

The comptroller for the State of NY followed my advice and banned SAIC from doing any biz state and city level.  Just we have them still on CityTime helping us hardee har -- originally they had a maintenance contract for life!  CityTime is destined for the dumpster like Rudy's other nightmare Maximus.  (Go to the nytimes and look that up -- I am running out of NYT free reads.)