NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

NYPD Detective Squad First Precinct Civil Rights Violations Bye PAL






http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/nypd-first-precinct-abuse-no-more-pal.html?m=1


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/sgt-chen-det-squad-told-me-come-in-than.html?m=1

Ask Lt.  Angelo Burgos who is retiring, Sgt. Chen supervisors of The First Precinct Det. Squad and Det. John Vergona who my opinion is anti-Semitic -- Vergona want to false arrest me after I caught on video -- Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist threatening me with bodily harm, assaulting me three times before I defend myself and my video proves she walked in to The First Precinct and she committed another crime  -- Vergona ordered me to drop the charges or be arrested.  He said he would arrest both of us.  I said I was the victim so you are going to have to false arrest me.  He said come in right away.  I believe when IA investigates this they will learn that Vergona acted with bias and today Chen went along with it telling me I had a write to come in and file a complaint and than when I got there I was turned away and he would not meet me or come to the phone so I reported him to IA.  Read in this link why I think Vergona is an anti-Semite because he laughed and wanted me to wait 4 days to be false arrested on Saturday...I said arrest the Jew on the Sabbath -- are you anti-Semite?  He did not answer.
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/nypd-det-john-vergona-first-precinct.html


and Lt. Angelo and Sgt. Chen for some reason seem fine with that so ask them to explain why after 25 years I can no longer donate to PAL.

I don't want anything to do with the NYPD or any programs related with the NYPD until I receive an apology and Justice is served.  Instead my civil rights violated.

Read why...