NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Delita Hooks Dr. Fagelman's Office Manger Receptionist Violently Assaults Another MD's Patient Me




Dee Hooks road rage receptionist office manager. 

Next year interviewing torte lawyers as we assess medical problems from her running at me punching me in the eyes.   I did nothing to provoke the assault.  

I asked nicely if  paper cups could replace stryofoam. 

It's better for the environment.  Google my name I did nothing to provoke

She stood up berated me, came out from behind long counter, stalked me and than violently gave me the finger at which I pulled out my video camera on my phone and asked her to please give me the finger again. She than threatened me with bodily harm and assaults me three times before I defended myself.  The video goes black after she takes off her shoes and runs at me punching me in eye.

I am suing the police dept for using her false complaint another crime to coerce me to drop charges. .  

She in the women in the video trash me but I was a patient and paid a lot of money to have a cyst removed.  Witness saw me go try to find Dr Vine for help as Dee Hooks stalked me.  There is nothing  I or any patient could have done to deserve being publically berated and stalked as well as violently given the finger and than when I pull out my phone to document the violence she threatens me stating I will slap the crap out of you don't take my picture.  She lied and removed her shoes as I backed away ran at me to get momentum punching me in the eye, she grabbed my hair and she kicked me in the groin but barely made contact.  

Internal Affairs and CCRB are investigating the NYPD handling of this.  

I was a patient.  My MD asked she be fired.  She and her partner vacated the premises.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-did-nothing-to-provoke-dr-fagelmans.html

I am deeply traumatized by this.

So traumatized plays over and over in my mind.


  1. That is strange -- it doesn't mention her in the review but leads with her name and Fagelman -- a one star.

  1. Hooks Delita - Andrew Fagelman Office - New York

    www.insiderpages.com › New York, NY › Health & Medical › Doctors
     Rating: 1 - 1 review
    May 12, 2009 – "Dr. Michael and Soho Dermatology do not value their patients. Dr. Michael seems to be an excellent Dermatologist, the one"