NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Chopping the Street By Suzannah B. Troy Who Knew the Bail-Out Would Be Even Bigger White Collar Crime



FYI, a supporter of mine emailed Jim Dwyer concerned he had let us say been inspired by my blog post on  CityTime because this supporter had sent me that info on Ernst and Young and I posted on my blog quite a while before his Times piece http://eastvillageeasteastvillage.blogspot.com/2011/07/jim-dwyer-reports-on-ernst-and-young.html      How ironic of you click on my east village link the link should take you here but instead it takes you to Jim’s article..... sub-conscious good girl training to defeat one’s self?  http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/06/saic-technodyne-won-big-awards-as-they.html

but anyway I went to his NYTimes webpage today and found this video from 2008 and a South Bronx gentleman calls the bail-out the NEW organized crime and he is 100 percent correct.

Hank Paulson, Tim Geithner and gang brokered one of the most corrupt deals in American history.

The FBI was on to the mortgage meltdown but they dropped it because of 9-11 but the leaders of every company involved allowed greed and stupidity to destroy their firms and the tax payers should never have been made to bail them out with no pay back with interest and how about jail.
Suzannah B. Troy Artist Chelsea Hotel

I am so proud of this story I wrote....big time.  Who knew I would have the most blog postings on SAIC and Citytime and clearly SAIC is above the law and ditto so far for their NYC gov. counterparts as well as sub-contractors so Chopping the Street was right on the money.....the tax payer’s money which I talk about in the story as well.  I just had no idea it would be as epic as 9-11 without all the mass murder but so destructive it could be heading us in to a Depression and added to our Trillions in debt. which enabled China in  a sense to buy a big part of the USA.

The gentleman from the South Bronx got it -- the ’new’ organized crime but for me more destruction than old school organized crime in ways that may have destroyed our Country.





p.s.  I loved writing the sex scene in the bathroom.


p.p.s  The FBI dropped the ball with SAIC and in fact took some blame that I don’t think was their’s but SAIC’s because SAIC did the same thing to NYC tax payers as well.  Thank goodness we prevented the SAIC MTA and the fix was in on that corrupt deal until finally the corrupt MTA was forced to drop corrupt SAIC.    SAIC MTA acted like organized crime even refusing to respect the State comptroller who said “NO” and SAIC MTA said F-you in so many words until the MTA was finally forced to drop the deal.     For now CityTime SAIC remains the largest white collar crime NYC gov exposed so far....many of us think ECTP 911 tech system may be bigger.