NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CityTime SAIC TechnoDyne Spherion Silence Vs. 450 Park Workers Face Lay-offs so Suzannah B. Troy wants to know where are the arrests and where is the tax payers money that was stolen or frauded?

By Elizabeth Montalbano InformationWeek
June 21, 2011 02:56 PM


SAIC Earnings Call Meeting August 31

Not the 1st Time SAIC screwed an agency over...how about the FBI?
Reminder Christine Quinn brushed aside 2 investigations brought force by City Council womanTish James.


With the threat of 450 Parks Dept. workers to be laid off and NYC Gov workers that got Christmas emails last year you are laid-off just wondering how mayor Bloomberg, Dept. of Investigation and Preet Bharara are doing with getting our money back and indicted folks back on American soil.  Besides the Allens/TechnoDyne involved in CityTime theft along with SAIC counterparts and in my opinion NYC gov counterparts yet to be arrested and one wonders.... there is also one guy that fled just after a flurry of Spherion arrests over 80 million dollars stolen of tax payer money again on CityTime.


Just wondering out loud.  


http://youtu.be/a7SQAHDin8s