NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

True News Features Suzannah B. Troy Artist Protesting Christine Quinn Slush Read Village Voice Article

True News Featured my photo with the sign Christine Quinn Slush Fund Liar and The Village Voice Article that came out today which is a must read.  Thanks True News.

Just a reminder Mike Bloomberg used slush aka tax payer money to buy a 3rd term along with his own money, back room deals and Christine Quinn Ms. Slush and Intimidation is his mini-me.

http://youtu.be/oDdLBc-d-CQ  Here we are at the protest where Christine Quinn we heard was  suppose to announce she was running for mayor but she had to enter through the back where the Hotel takes out garbage so it was not to be.  Her ex-Goldman Sach analyst turned "community outreach" did drop the F-bomb all over protestors who had no idea who the little man with the foul mouth was until a political insider enlightened us.  I guess he is there for his Goldman Sachs connections to help Christine Quinn to fund raise because cursing out community members protesting Quinn is not community outreach.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/08/chris_quinn_and.php


Thanks True New and thank you Village Voice as well for reporting on yet another story City Hall wants covered up like who at City Hall got their tickets fixed by the NYPD Cover UP, SAIC CityTime government officials lobbyists no arrests no news Cover Up, ECTP 911 tech system no arrests Cover-Up, and so much more... time to stop all the cover-ups and get transparent!

best,
Suzannah B. Troy Artist