NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Greece London Rioting is New York City Next? by Suzannah B. Troy Artist


London:  Prime Minister and  the mayor of London out of town as the worst riots in a very, very long time erupted and some rioting is still going....even a police station!

Remember Bloomberg’s Blizzard of 2010?  Bloomberg and everyone of his deputy mayors were out of town....?

Greece, London....is NYC next?


????????  Just wondering......  Bloomberg and his gang of socialites and greedy  Wall Streeters have ruined this great city and people are angry....hospitals are closing or closed...in your face corruption with bail-outs for Wall St. bigs that also gave themselves multi-billion dollar bonuses....the streets and subways are in awful condition (except for the bike lanes....)

People here in NYC are angry and they are fed-up.