NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Frank Hanavan Artist Paints NYC Bowery by Dumpster & Infamous NYU Dorm by Suzannah B. Troy Artist



http://frankhanavan.com/   Frank Hanavan peacefully painting a New York scene sandwiched between a dumpster and the infamous NYU “pink” dorm on the Bowery with unwelcoming signs for the neighboring homeless shelter not to loiter.

Frank is safely positioned to make art and not be harassed by NYU security but it’s clear he is not homeless and NYU is only bent on make locals homeless and keeping homeless folks far from the NYU students that moved in next door to one of the homeless shelters still here on the Bowery.

I ask for Frank’s card and hey what are those two guys doing by that telephone in the backround?