NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The NY Post Editors Misogynist Sexist Pigs Sexually Lonely Men Compare Hooker’s Under Pants to Dow Going Up and Down See the New YouTube by Suzannah B. Troy Artist








The cover of The NY Post today is soooo offensive!!!

What do the  guys running The New York Post know about women's under pants going up and down for money? 

What do the guys in positions of power at News Corp about women's under pants going up and down for money?

In my new YouTube I hold up your cover and compare how little money sex workers make to wall street guys above the law like Hank Paulson Tim Geithner and the non jail bail out deal they brokered with no pay back with interest no pay back period of the obscene bail out that dug us further in to multi-trillion $ debt.



Sexist misogynist editors at it again!

 In this YouTube I ask if the NY Post is going to look in to what we pay Glenn Hutchin's Gartner consultants and for what?   http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/kickback_in_time_EEERD1eWacAYAmM9wWAsMN
I sent this article to Dept. of Investigation and asked them to investigate Gartner. 

The article above exposes Gartner’s small role in the Spherion big time 80 million dollar theft in CityTime Scandal and Sally Goldenberg did a great piece and than nothing -- zero from any newspaper on Gartner.   

We pay Gartner more an hour than a sex worker.   What does Gartner do for the City of New York besides “quality control” like they were “hired” to do on Spherion doing quality control on SAIC on CityTime debacle?

In my new YouTube I take the NY Post’s offensive sexist cover and compare rich white men above the law to sex workers who are arrested unlike Hank Paulson and Tim Geithner!!!