NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kyle Smith Did Some Editor Point A Gun to Your Head? Rudy for President?



Kyle: Maybe you need to read up on the CityTime Scandal I dubbed The Tax Payer’s Titanic!  Who gave us CityTime and SAIC?  One guess! Rudy.  Bloomberg broke the record outsourcing and the both wanted SAIC for their goal to get in the White House having SAIC and subsidiaries as pals helps.   Rudy’s enemies want him to run perhaps because he will have  a Bernie Kerik type ending.  Rudy has adulterous affairs in office and unlike Bill Clinton made the tax payers pay for raises for his mistress who he gave the biggest raise to when he dumped her for a much older mistress he later married.  Rudy’s 2nd term was a disaster -- watch Guiliani Time and 9-11 was his bail-out that he bankrolled in to 31 million dollars worth of private success.   Look in to lobbyists for CityTime and other scandal ridden tech deals under Bloomberg  with ties to Rudy.