NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, February 1, 2013

CityTime Scandal Update: Gerard Denault Lawyer Barry Bohrer New Law Firm



I am the only one to report Gerard Denault sued SAIC and won!!!!!!!!!!
SAIC has to pay Denault's legal bills.

U all know in my opinion Barry Bohrer and Gerald Shargel's clients guilty but SAIC top officials and top officials NYC gov officials past and present guiltier!!!!!

Read Richard Valcich whistle blowing letter -- I read an excerpt has what close to 8,000 views


Note:  About to break 9,000 views and I have gotten more grey hairs since than...smile sigh.

I am part Mae West Joan Rivers and Mike Wallace -- I continue to offer Shargel and Bohrer sexual favors and Mayor Bloomberg King of NY posters if they call Mike Bloomberg, Rose Gill Hearn, Richard Valcich, Christine Quinn, Bill Thompson, Mark Page, Team Bloomberg, Rudy Giuliani and his deputy mayors turned lobbyists, DOITT heads turned lobbyists...

Just joking about sex -- would give a lawyer boyfriend the best SEX of his life -- not the prettiest or air brushed but he would have to work very very hard for it.   Giggle.  Excuse me I am 50 years old!
Feel um er passionate about.....Justice!!!!

Can u tell I am never bored?

Barry Bohrer takes paying client booty with him....giggle giggle groan.... sorry folks have to find the laughs...lotus flower.....get it?


ECTP 911 bigger than CityTime and I want huge amount if $$$$$$$$$$$ back and I want to go after contractors auditors as well for The People of NYC.  $450 million cash back from SAIC was too little -- call me a size queen!!!!!!


CityTime trial a nightmare for Bloomberg public relations people spinning lies for him his faux legacy!!!





CityTime Scandal Update: Gerard Denault Lawyer Barry Bohrer New Law Firm