NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, February 28, 2013

SAIC Perfect Storm Ahead


SAIC Perfect Storm Ahead, March 25th 2013, stop,  dismissal deadline securities litigation for shareholders
and executives, stop, more push back from SAIC,  stop,  earnings report due out  March 26th, STOP, are we finally gonna share some civil admission to the shareholders lawsuit and the SEC, per  their July letter of inquiry? Stop.




NYC Tax Payers stay tuned because if SAIC shareholder win it is a win for us and bad news for everyone trying to prevent CityTime trial from going back in Time....

A "perfect storm" is an expression that describes an event where a rare combination of circumstances will aggravate a situation drastically.