NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg Stryofoam Ban MD Assault 911 CityTime News Corruptco NYC



original assault -- Delita Hooks stood up verbal assault -- who are you you have not rights when I asked would you consider paper cups instead of styrofoam?

Than she got out from behind a long closed off counter......
than she followed me when I tried to get help from my MD and she was in with a patient so when I exited Delita Hooks gave me the finger violently---- I stepped out and than thought I should document that unprofessional menacing violent behavior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
She than filed a false cross complaint the next day without me being alerted until 2 weeks later because the NYPD that took her false complaint to investigate never called me!  Det. Vergona who got my mine never went to the office on interview everybody.

Wow are the NYPD fixing crime and do certain NYPD that in my opinion corrupt support violence towards women even by women?



Mayor Bloomberg Styrofoam Ban Violent Assault MD Offices Soho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61WWpiRWL60




Dr Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks a violent liar and her rage and  violence ignited over styrofoam cups!!!