NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, February 1, 2013

Ed Koch Dies No St Vincent's Hospital No Death West Village No Tears

I shed no tears.  I liked and believed in him but believe in no politician because they sell you out.  

Ed Koch couldn't even die in his own neighborhood and either could Christine Quinn because they sold us out to Rudin family greed. 

They could have fought for protective zoning for a hospital and instead sold us out so I shed no tears. 

He would not come out of the closet and a hospital not Rudin condos would have had AIDS care and a Rape Crisis Center. 

Koch, Quinn and Stringer could have demanded Cy Vance prosecute St Vincent's crook but all feared bringing attention to Rudin Family acquisition of St Vincent's pennies on the dollar .

Koch three terms corruption came to the surface like spoiled milk CitiServe one example like Mike Bloomberg's illegal third term pushed through by Chris Quinn CityTime mega scandal ECTP 911 even bigger. 

Bloomberg bought Quinn and Koch like cheap candy.  

I shed no tears.  

I cry for those who need a hospital and rape crisis center in Chris Quinn's district but Ed Koch's landlord's greed and corrupt development are why we have no hospital and rape crisis center.  


Ed Koch could have died at home or down the street at a new hospital but the Oligarchs  of NYC and political puppets put greed and stupidity first.  

Ed Koch like Bloomberg, Quinn, Stringer, The People's Burden, Amanda, too many city council members, Andrew Cuomo and Albany sold us out. 

No tears for politicians mired in corruption.

I cry for The People they betrayed.