NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, February 28, 2013

NYPD Hero Peter Figoski Daughter's to Speak at Cowardly Murderer's sentencing


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/you_killed_dream_BUCMvOk069Etci0ggHajMO


Peter Figoski was a good man and a good cop.   His death tragic and beyond heart breaking.

Because the jury did not do their job properly the daughters will now have to suffer at ever parole hearing.

I sent money to his daughters.

I now am the victim of corrupt cops lead by Det. John Vergona -- it is a horrible story and based on Adrian Schoolcraft's secretly recorded tapes all to common that corrupt cops are fixing crimes not investigating them and it hurts good cops like Peter Figoski now in a special place in Heaven.

http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE   I was almost blinded by a running punch to my left eye by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks while this bully road raging creature from the Planet Rage throws off her shoes and runs at me as fast as she can punching me in the eye as I stand there with a numb arm and holding bags one very heavy and my phone.  She confused me with a human pinata and I became a victim a 2nd time over by the NYPD.

The Peter Figoski types are few and far between.  Rest in Peace.