NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, March 15, 2013

Chris Matthews Hardball No Balls Interview Christine Quinn


The fix is in and just like Piers Morgan no one in the media has the courage to ask tough questions and expose Christine Quinn as a liar who also sits on a fence and will not take a stance on anything.

Norman Siegel and I met with her at City Hall about Rudin luxury condos instead of a hospital and she locked out her own district and Norman  Siegel asked her how are you going to vote tomorrow and she said "I do not know".  If that wasn't cowardly and a lie -- I don't know what is.


She lied on NY1 and said she was on top of CityTime.  Truth is she brushed aside 2 investigations in to City Time and it is shocking Preet Bharara has not cross examined her.  All the questions from the investigations were under oath so why no arrests and Quinn as well as bloomberg and Mark Page should be held accountable but oh yeah this is not a democracy


and no one slamming her for her role in slush abuse and pushing through an illegal third term.

Now she wants to move up the election to the summer because they know there is low voter turn out and she may barely win if at all and The NY Times is trying to help her win in a summer election when there would be even less people turning out to vote.

No one will confront her on her role in Board of election corruption as she appoints everyone and ditto for her role in slush abuse.  She did not appoint a slush dog except in name although I can't get the name.  Ask her one slush abuse this slush watch dog shut down.

The media so fearful of their bosses to do their jobs and talking heads just too poorly educated on NYC gov corruption or too empty headed to care and cowardly?