NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sergey Bin Google YouTube Human Rights Violation Censorship Removal of Suzannah Troy Video



Sergey Bin Google YouTube Human Rights Violation and censorship removing a video part of a playlist telling the truth I was threatened with bodily harm by Delita Hooks Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist.   Dr Andrew Fagelman did not fire Delita Hioks but allowed her to return to her desk. He therefore financed me being punched in the eye -- almost blinded -- without surgery I would have lost vision and my neck which was in bad shape is far more damaged.  


Day 5 Google Human Rights Violation and Censorship
Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks were protected by corrupt NYPD and all are being investigated and the subject of 2 lawsuits against The City of NY because I have proof the First Precinct did not investigate this assault but fixed it.  When this video and another exposing Det Vergona were both removed -- another form of menacing and harassment I called the First Precinct Commander now Capt Brendan Timoney and IA telling them harassing messages and the removal of 2 videos evidence I believed done by a cop or someone connected to corrupt dealings 01 and Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks.

I will be exposing Google's violation of my Human rights as an activist -- your company had no right to remove the beginning of an assault the true events exposing Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks as well as corrupt NYPD officers that did not arrest her.

As soon as I recover from this violation and shock of an on going traumatic event I will send outside google mon - Fri protesting.



Subject: Return my YouTube I am the victim of bulling harassment and a violent assault vid playlist evidence Google censored violated my rights return my work

Video part of a playlist.  Any decent human anyone with legal background would never allow ur wrong minded staff to remove evidence. 

3rd vid in playlist wrongfully deleted. 




Cc:  Google <USLawEnforcement@google.com>, FBI 26 Fedetal Plaza Fl 28 <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>
Subject: Re: [3-1652000000710] YouTube Support



All I want is my 34 second video of me being violently assualted by Delita Hooks which is the truth.  She is on linked in and violently assualting someone is a crime and if caught on video -- she the beginning because when she punched me the iphone shut down.  I compare you removal -- this is 2 in 4 days to Google actlng like China and me being a Chinese political activist.  


Google YouTube had no right to delete my video that reports the news and tells the truth.  There is nothing I did to violate terms and I am in fact a victim of a bully who has been  menacing me on going since the asssaut on YouTube and I have asked the US Marshals at Google for help, the FBI a specific agent and I have talked about my concerns Internal Affairs is covering up for the NYPD in my case which is still open so the video and even the removal is evidence in the assault by Delita Hooks and the NYPD involved.