NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dr. Fagelman Delita Hooks Violation Patient Rights Assault Lies


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

3:30 am wake up and first thought the assault.     Post Traumatic Stress -- sure does not help that that Dr. Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks no apologizes just blame the victim.  Take a look at the Yelp reviews --- not the ones that perhaps Dr. Fagelman begged his patients he helped out to right?

There are reviews that excoriate him and his staff and now that I have been violated by them, lied about and almost blinded no apologies but blame including a freak yesterday and FYI the NYPD told Delita Hooks to not contact me so if she tells someone to do so on her behalf she violated what the NYPD told her not that this violent woman described to me as crazy for hitting a patient seems to care.

No apologizes and after being abused and insulted as I try to heal I asked even more people to watch me being assaulted after Delita Hooks violated my patient rights. I was a patient of another MD that vacated the premises 2 weeks after the assault but as a group of MD's all patients that enter and exit have patient rights including a safe environment and the expectation of professional behavior.  The crazy abusive violent behavior began with Delita Hooks standing up from behind a closed off reception area yelling a me I have not rights who are you.  I do have rights.  Well thanks to everyone who knew I was clearly violated and pushed the video over 3,7000 views because Dr. Fagelman did not fire her and zero apology and remorse.  Dr. Andrew Fagelman financed me almost being blinded and he continues to practice medicine here in NYC.  SCARY.  As disturbing and sick as Delita Hook's violent behavior and the lies blaming me the victim.

Check video.   Yeah broke 3,700!!!!

I was harassed possibly by yet another fake account on Youtube on behalf of my attacker who to date believed she did nothing wrong.

After being harassed which is evil and creepy since Delita Hooks violated my patient rights menaced me and almost blinded me as I stood there like a human piñata with a numb arm from 2 numbing injections to remove a cyst.

The yelp reviews tear dr Andrew Fagelman apart and call Delita Hooks and her staff bi/polar and unprofessional.  There is a woman who says she got her because if Fagelman's unprofessional nurse so I am not the only one harmed by wrong doings thanks to Fagelman's staff.

Delita Hooks is not suppose to contact me as per the NYPD.   Did she violate that by having her pals harass me on YouTube, trash me like she did a violation of my patient rights but do was telling me I have no rights as was menacing me and violently giving me the finger and this sick woman was so pleased with herself.

After bring harassed despite feeling unwell I went out and gave cards to people who all said I am sorry this happened to you.

I have had 2 people from stores tell me they would post on facebook.   You do not hit a customer.

I have heard her called crazy and an idiot.  I tell them the MD dr Fagelman even worse.

Is the guy financed by Caymen Island investments?  Dr. Andrew Fagelman does not understand it is not okay to berate and assault customers including nearly blinding them.   It is not good for ethical reasons but if you don't understand right from wrong it isn't good for business.

My visit contributed in theory to that office shared by medical doctors although my MD and her partner vacated the office asap after the assault.