NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, March 11, 2013

Dr. Andrew Fagelman Soho Delita Hooks his receptionist almost blinded me -have more eye MD visits


I go to the MD a lot because of Delita Hooks violent rage she can't control.  Yelp has comments about her that mention berating patients yelling at them unprofessional behavior but when she gave me the finger and than told me she was going to slap crap out of me for wanting video documentation of her violating my patient rights she almost blinded me and I needed laser surgery.

I continue to see the MD that did the surgery but I am seeing another MD to check on the vision in my eye she nearly blinded me in.  I am having problems with my vision and I want to see if the eye got worse since the assault.

I am harassed by sock puppet accounts on Delita Hooks and Dr Fagelman's behalf even after the NYPD told her not to contact me.

I am waiting to her from Internal Affairs who are investigating Delita Hooks filing me, the false cross complaint and the NYPD's role in all this.

In the meantime really sick evil people a very small group who are anonymous cowards continue to abuse me showing the do not understand right from wrong.  There is no reason EVER to assault a patient and first Delita Hooks violated my rights.  She is also is a liar and lied about me.

Her pals are as awful as her.  I asked one are you Mr. Delita Hooks?

When I made the new appointment for my eye the receptionist repeatedly told me how sorry she was and promised me I will be safe with their offices.

I told her Dr. Andrew Fagelman, Delita Hooks and all the women that yelled
No Dee don't do it! have never said they are sorry.     Dr. Fagelman 155 Spring St.

Amazing Delita Hooks Dr. Fagelman and a small group of their evil pals blame me and they should be blaming themselves and asking for forgiveness but clearly they do not understand right from wrong and no one has made them.