NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, March 8, 2013

SAIC CityTime Curse SAIC Splits Tax Shelter Or Identity Crisis?


SAIC CityTime Curse SAIC Splits Tax Shelter may not quite a shelter but creative tax move, A Tax Loop Hole Or Identity Crisis?  (Interesting no New York Papers reporting huh?
http://washingtontechnology.com/articles/2013/03/08/saic-split-next-steps.aspx?m=1

Did my post inspire the one above?
Here is my post from yesterday....
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/03/saic-citytime-aftermath-identity-crisis.html
My post gives you another link for hilarious suggestions to SAIC for new names for their "new made-over self"?
See the IRS tax issue in my post.

Read page 2 of link.

There is one regulatory hurdle the split still needs to clear: approval from the Internal Revenue Service that the split will be tax free to SAIC and its shareholders, who will hold both Leidos stock and SAIC stock as a result of the separation.


As I posted yesterday as a query the name shifting. IRS may not give saic tax free card split?


SAIC is like Madonna and Lady Gaga -- constantly re-inventing themselves but in my opinion because SAIC is trying to crawl out of the abyss and prevent an Enron ending they deserve but when you have friends at The White House, Pentagon and CIA you can do a Lady Gaga and make the USPS  keep going when you should have gone out of biz a long time ago.

SAIC making a separate division so any more dealings like the SAIC Trilogy corrupt dealigns or SAIC CityTime corrupt dealings or accidentally killing innocent Afganistan People with drones maybe SAIC can cut off the division like a dead limb and continue to prevent the Enron ending they deserve?