NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, March 8, 2013

Dr. Andrew Fagelman Supports His Receptionist Violently Assaulting Patient!

http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

Only in NYC can Dr. Andrew Fagelman still be in business and Delita Hooks (not delight) who nearly blinded me but first came her verbal assault than menacing me and violently giving me the finger before she ran as fast and hard as she could to punch me in the eye, rip out my hair and earring and kick me in the groin although she barely made contact she wanted as much contact with my body as possible...

very sick, creepy and her behavior crazy violent.

Dr. Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St. did not fire her and she went right back to her desk despite my MD that shared the office demanding she be fired.

That means Dr. Andrew Fagelman financed me almost being blinded, my hair ripped out, my earing as well, my eye and neck damaged and my patient rights violated.  Dr. Andrew Fagelman you must be proud of the video above and support Delita Hooks behavior.  FYI what ever lies Delita Hooks told there is no reason to assault a patient.

What a vile disgusting man Dr. Andrew Fagelman is in my opinion.

The yelp reviews warn you to not go see this doctor and they are right in my opinion.

The yelp reviews describe his staff as bipolar, staff has attitude etc.

Take a look.

He probably begs friends to please write him a positive review because there are so many scathing reviews and FYI Dental offices that share his space also have bad reviews as well.