NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dr Fagelman's Receptionist Delita Hooks History Berating People and Assault?


Dr Fagelman's Receptionist Delita Hooks History Berating People and Assault?

Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office Manger Delita Hooks berated me and than assaulted me.

I found a review that specially describes could it be Delita berating another victim read this and Elizabeth you being berated and yelled at by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's "bi polar" staff as you describe them lucky because after berating me she assaulted me almost blinding me.


3.0 star rating
 5/4/2009 First to Review
Dr. Fagelman is a great guy!  I would give him a full 5 stars!  He will always take time to make sure he catches up with you and reviews all previous health concerns.  He will revise your medications if things aren't working and will recommend alternatives that he may like better.  He does a lot of tests in house which makes you feel like you have been thoroughly examined.

However, his staff can be hit or miss.  There have been times when everything goes smoothly and I get my prescriptions called in on time, there are other times when I have to call them repeatedly day after day for it to get done.  Sometimes I can get a same-day appointment with him before he even opens for office hours, other times I will stop in and get yelled at by his staff to call before I come.  Once I was even berated over the phone for calling to get a referral faxed to my allergist.  

I hate that I can't give him a full-on 5 star approval, but the office is just so bipolar.  I have told him about it too and things seemed to get  better for awhile, but then it regressed.  If he wasn't so great and if the location wasn't so convenient, I would have switched doctors.


Elizabeth FYI Dr. Andrew Fagelman is a very bad evil creep who financed this assault where I was almost blinded and
did not fire her but paid her.  According to your review he had warning signs she had a problem with her temper -- yelling and berating patients --- I just am the first to document with my iphone and that was way after the verbal assault -- when she began stalking me as I tried to find my MD to get her assistance with Dr. Fagelman's out of control road raging receptionist who than got between me and the door to give me the finger.

http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE  Lucky for Delita Hooks corrupt detectives from the NYPD Det Squad First Precinct could not be bothered to do their job but fix crimes by making them go away.

What Delita Hooks tell me she is going to slap the crap out of me and ask yourself if Elizabeth in her feedback on Yelp is describing Delita Hooks.  The other women in the video including 2 women that work for the Dentist that share the space also have bad reviews on yelp google dentist 155 spring st.






Check out the yelp reviews the most disturbing and critical are very disturbing and worn People to stay away.