NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Orthodox Jewish Couple Baby Murdered by Hit and Run Driver Jail Time for Murder Original Rapper 50 Cent



Orthodox Jewish Couple Baby Murdered by Hit and Run Driver Jail Time for Murder Original Rapper 50 Cent



"The hit-and-run driver who killed a pregnant Williamsburg woman and her husband already had one murder under his belt — and was nabbed for drunken driving just two weeks before Sunday’s horrific crash, authorities said yesterday.
Police last night were hunting for Julio Acevedo, who did time for fatally shooting the original “50 Cent,” Brooklyn thug Kelvin Martin, the inspiration for rapper Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’s name.
Cops said Acevedo, 44, was behind the wheel of the speeding 2010 BMW that slammed into a livery cab carrying Nachman Glauber and his seven-months-pregnant wife, Raizel, to meet her doctor at a Brooklyn hospital at around 12:30 a.m. Sunday."  Acevedo speeding twice the limit....

Why am I not surprised the system failed this beautiful Jewish family.
I was failed by the NYPD and I called the DA repeatedly and they said they have to be contacted by the NYPD now Internal Affairs who is backed up so 4 months have gone by....no surprise 3 good souls New Yorkers dead and the system failed to keep them safe.... read the NY Post article...


Wow why am I not surprised....


I am a victim of a violent crime by Delita Hooks Dr. Fagelman's receptionist and she almost blinded me after violating my patient rights, menacing me, giving me the finger, threatening me with bodily harm and also almost blinding me and damaging my 50 year old neck.

Even the MD Andrew Fagelman an educated man does not understand right from wrong and he took the Hippocratic oath.   I was violated my rights and my body and was lied about, insulted, blamed and the NYPD did not do their job and Internal Affairs very backed up because it is 4 months and nada.

What happened to this young couple on what should have been their happiest day of their life -- what feels like a triple murder is not a surprise --- we have a lot of sick people here in NYC that do not know right from wrong.

If it was an accident why run from the scene of the accident but what was he doing in the BMW anyway -- it wasn't his was it?

I know one thing taught to me about my opinion an evil medical doctor Andrew Fagelman do not expect any responsibility but blame the victim.  I consider Dr. Fagelman's actions as evil as Delita Hooks and anyone who condones her violent actions.  My video and Justice Cards I hope will do the job that NYPD never did and prevent her from hurting another human being.  How many has she attempted to hurt with her fists that just did not come forward or were ignored by the NYPD?  The NYPD refused to investigate if she has criminal record outside of NY.  I wonder if they even bothered to look under her maiden name?  My YouTube and Justice cards bringing attention to her violence, abuse and lies will make it impossible for her to assault another person at least at 155 Spring St.

How often are New Yorkers failed by the NYPD and the DA or a jury and pay with their lives?

Let's see if this guy is caught and if he blames the victims.

I would not be surprised.  This city has too many violent people getting away with murder.