NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christine Quinn 3.7 million stop & frisks





I was a supporter of Commish Kelly and the NYPD but always giving corrupt NYPD hell from my blogs and YouTubeland until corrupt Det. John Vergona First Precinct Det. Squad and his supervisors and co-workers taught me dirty corrupt policing and than I listened to these tapes and I have changed my feelings 100 percent.
I see Ray Kelly's retirement at the end of this term and a new Commission like the Mollen and Knapp is coming because the NYPD corruption is out of control with 3 shocking trials in the Bronx as well as the Schoolcraft Tapes that are must listen.

To good honest NYPD thank you but sadly you are the minority.  We were policed by good respectful NYPD and I thanked them at the end of the protest and I believe two males dressed as protestors joined us and I appreciated them lending their voices to our protest.

Once you listen to the interview below with excerpts of NYPD brass ordering NYPD to break laws and violate civil rights you WILL NEVER FEEL THE SAME ABOUT STOP AND FRISKS!
WE HAVE BEEN SOLD A LIE.


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/juiced_nypd_big_facing_suspension_wc9WSIA4l0RvfQ7MgF4KzL  NY Post article on Chief Marino --- juiced tested positve -- listen to Adrian Schoolcraft tape of abduction Deputy Chief Marion sounds "juiced" and like he is the EDP -- emotionally disturbed person not a very calm sane Adrian Schoolcraft.

   PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS TAPE AND HEAR DEPUTY CHIEF MARINO FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!Listen to this and learn why the DA refused to put this in front of a grand jury -- because it was a sure indictment.

This interview AMAZING AND VERY DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Listen to the part about down grading rape -- they even have on tape the NYPD raiding his home with SWAT team and tasers."


http://adrianschoolcraftsupport.blogspot.com

http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com